Tennis - Fall/Afterschool
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Tennis is a lifelong sport that has tremendous health and developmental benefits including enhancing bone strength and-eye coordination, increasing speed, flexibility, agility, as well as improving gross and fine motor coordination. This program is open to ALL LEVELS.
We are excited to welcome Maria Zaklin for her 2nd season with Swampscott Recreation as youth tennis instructor. She is a Swampscott Middle School teacher with over 30 years of tennis playing experience.
- This program is for the beginner player as well as the more advanced player.
- During inclement weather this program will be cancelled and we will schedule a make-up day.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TENNIS RACKET. Must wear appropriate sneakers and clothing.
- PLEASE NOTE - THERE IS NO TENNIS ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. This program follows the Swampscott Public Schools calendar.
- Refunds will NOT be issued due to weather rescheduling.