Gingerbread houses must be dropped off at Town Hall on December 13th between 8am and 7 pm. Public viewing will take place from December 14th thru December 18th during regular Town Hall hours and at the Holiday Festival on December 16th from 4:00-7 pm.
- Gingerbread houses must be edible – Imagination is encouraged
- Authentic Categories – Entries must be made from gingerbread using only food materials
- Kits are allowed but imagination is encouraged to make each look different
- Entries must be on a base no bigger than 12” x 12”
- Gingerbread houses must be dropped off between 8 and 5pm on December 11th to qualify. PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE WITH YOUR HOUSE ON THE AGE OF THE PERSON ENTERING THE CONTEST OR ADULT ALONG WITH A PHONE NUMBER. YOU CAN ALSO REGISTER IN ADVANCE AND PRINT OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- Winners will be chosen by Town Hall personnel.
Awards will be judged on various categories:
Best Holiday Spirit
Best Adult (18 & over)
Best Teen (age 14-17)
Best Youth (age 10-13)
Best Child (9 & under)